Disruptive design via additive manufacturing: Chris Williams at TEDxVirginiaTech
- VT News: "Researchers expand breakthroughs in 3D printing Kapton, the “ultimate” polymer"
- 3D Print: "VA Tech Students 3D Print 'Ant Vehicle' for Use in Disaster Relief"
- 3D Printing Industry: "Virginia Tech Researchers Take to Reddit for AMA on 3D Printing Materials"
- Collegiate Times: "Professors pave new roads in 3-D printing"
- Campus Technology: "3D Printing Heats Up on Campus"
- Reddit Science AMA Series: "We are professors in the Virginia Tech Macromolecules and Interface Institute working together to develop new materials for 3D Printing, AUA!"
- 3Ders.org: "Student-made 3D printed vehicles drive & fly at 2nd annual Additive Vehicle Design Competition"
- 3D Print: "Virginia Tech Kicks Off Second Spring Additive Vehicle Design Challenge for Engineering Students"
- Additive Manufacturing: "Virginia Tech College of Engineering 3-D Printed Vehicles Take the Ground and Air at Engineering Event"
- Make Zine: "Virginia Tech Additive Manufacturing Grand Challenge"
- VT News: "Student-made 3-D printed vehicles will drive and fly at Friday competition at Rector Field House"
- VT News: "University launching second 3-D printed vehicle design competition"
- WSLS: "Virginia Tech puts 3-D printed vehicles to the test"
- 3Ders.org: "Virginia Tech introducing latest 3D printing vending machine DreamVendor 2"
- 3D Print: "DreamVendor 2.0: 3D printing kiosks coming to a corner near you"
- 3D Printing: "Is there a 3D printing vending machine? Yes...there is now"
- Gigaom: "If you can dream it, you can print it at this free 3-D printing kiosk"
- New Atlas: "DreamVendor 3D printer vending machine turns students' ideas into reality"
- PSFK: "3D-Printing Vending Machine Dispenses Design on the Spot"
- SolidSmack: "DreamVendor Brings Students' Fantasies and 3D Designs to Life"
- Web Urbanist: "DreamVendor: 3D Printing Kiosk Makes Your Vision Reality"
- Wired: "The Future of Stuff: Vending Machine that Prints in 3-D"
- 3D Printing Industry: "Afinia Releases A New Free eBook on 3D Printing & Education"
- Afinia 3D: "Announcing the Afinia 3D Printer-Enhanced Educators eBook!"
- C&EN: "Printing 3-D Conductive Materials With The Help Of Ionic Liquids"